Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Few Apron Patterns

I haven't post a little apron inspiration in awhile. So here is a bit of the 60s! I think I have been watching too much Partridge Family and Mary Tyler Moore! Lol!
 Smocking and gingham-both extremely popular. It has a nice fresh look to it. 1963.
 This one 1964. What do you think of the collar version?!
 This one is my favorite! A 1967 twist on the classic chef apron.
This is a bit different. Looks kind of like a bib to me, but love the colors! From 1968.

5 comments:

  1. I've been watching for more aprons :) These are all so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had realized that I hadn't posted any in awhile. Glad you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. I do love the collar Heide, not so much the bib. Are you going to show us a smocked apron anytime soon? If so, please leave detailed instructions about smocking, thats something I have never done yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smocking........ I don't think I have done any either. But I do have some nice directions. I will keep it in mind as a future project.

      Delete
  3. I don't think I ever had a waistline that skinny unless it was when I was maybe five years old. I can't get over all those teeny waists. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete